Thursday, June 9, 2011

Clarity

This is the view from our new front kitchen window...a view that we have only seen dimly for many years...this window almost always had moisture built up between the panes and made looking at anything out the window almost impossible. So it is so good to once again be able to see clearly out this window. I just met my goal of the day. I told myself that I wouldn't blog till I met my goal = having all the curtains in the house hung once again...I hung the last pair at 8pm...I started this morning around 6:30am...so it has been a long day of running curtain panels around in the drier and washing windows and woodwork, rehanging the curtains, vacuuming, and putting some things back in their places. The guest room is back the way it is supposed to be. Other rooms still have a way to go to be back to normal again. I did stop working on windows long enough to fix supper. The only windows that still need to be washed are the ones in the sun porch and the one in the laundry room...no curtains on those. So hopefully the window washing task will be accomplished pretty quickly in the morning...then the task will be to get things put back. Woody got up early and took a five-mile walk...good that he is an early riser with the heat the way it has been these last days. He watered one of the gardens and went to the grocery store this morning. He has also read and helped me. At the moment he is reading and watching basketball. I'm pretty tired. I think that I'm going to go flop on my bed and read.

No comments:

Post a Comment