Monday, September 12, 2011

Monday rolled around once again!

Tonight's picture is for Erin...she misses her cat!

Woody got up super early. He waited till it was light before he went on a four-mile walk. Woody getting up early, woke me up and I couldn't get back to sleep...so I also got up super early and there has never been a time to take a nap today so may find myself nodding off even while I blog! Everyone had school with us in some form or another today. Elijah had his time with me and then Goosey took him down the street to watch the big truck that was grinding up trees and then they came back to read. Esther had her time and when she finished with her lessons with me she went down and Woody read her a story. Then Joy came over and she read and did a couple of other lessons and then she went downstairs and I read her the story that Goosey had read to Esther! After Joy finished, we headed next door so I could have a sewing lesson with Graham. Somewhere after that I had lunch and then came up to work on the computer for a while and then Abigail called to ask if she could come over to read to Goosey and Esther trailed along to play. After Abigail read, they played some board games. Esther played with some of the building things that we have and also played school with the Fisher Price desk. After they went home, I started our supper and Woody headed to church for Monday night prayer meeting. The Eggplant Parmesan has just come out of the oven...made with the eggplant that we grew. Woody just came home, so I'm heading down to try out a favorite of ours made with our very own eggplant and put my feet up for a little while. And, then I will plan tomorrow's art class for Graham, Abigail, Joy, and Esther.

No comments:

Post a Comment