Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wednesday...All Day!

Woody got up early to walk about four miles in the mist today. It has pretty much decided to stop raining...just light mist and sprinkles today...and most of the day dry. I took tonight's picture yesterday when I went to get my hair cut. It is a picture of Lake Tullahoma. I took this through rain drops...a bit hazy out over the lake.

Today has been a busy school day for me. Elijah started the morning off with his school time, with Esther close behind, then Joy following, and Abigail bringing up the rear with a sewing lesson. Today Abigail learned about cleaning the machine and then came over to the house to make plans for her next project/s. She is going to make placemats for each of her family (minus Graham--he made his own several years back). We started looking through my scraps to see what would be best for each person...we're going to make them each different. Kathy suggested that we might use scraps from clothing that I have made for the girls so they would know that the placemat was theirs so we found some of that. I think that Abigail decided on several...tomorrow we will narrow the choices down and see if we have other fabric to put with these...this project may take a while! After Abigail's lesson, I came home to eat lunch and then shortly after that headed off to the library to work with one of the other library workers. We got quite a bit done. We managed to get at least a half dozen books ready for the shelves...but have a lot more that are just about a step away from being ready for the shelves...so next time we should see even more headway! Woody ran an errand this morning while I was having school. One stop was at the Farmer's Market...we have some fresh yellow squash. This afternoon he has read and watched a bit of TV. Right now he is at his Fresh Encounters class at church. I'm ready to go put my feet up!

No comments:

Post a Comment