Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wednesday

We had a normal day of school...Elijah, Esther, and Joy worked over here. Before Esther was finished with her time, Woody headed next door to watch the other children as Kathy had a doctor's appointment. Abigail and I sewed over at her house and did a little preparation work at our house. She is just about through with her second place mat. We told Elijah that tomorrow he would get to use his new placemat at lunch time. After Abigail's sewing lesson, I cam home to grab a quick bite to eat before heading to the library at church. A co-library worker and I got a lot done once again. Before I left for church, Woody headed off for a walk. While I was gone Graham came over to build robots. Woody is now at church for his Fresh Encounter's class.

Today I made my first attempt to get reservations at the NIH rate. I was able to get one of the night's reserved. They said to keep trying to get the other one...seems like the "same song, second verse." I hardly ever get the reservations on the first try. There must be something going on as supposedly both hotels where we stay are booked. At this point we have a room for the second night, but not the first night...guess time will tell if we have to stay somewhere else this time. It is just so much easier, more convenient, etc. to be able to stay somewhere we know where we are going!

No comments:

Post a Comment