Sunday, September 11, 2011

Remembering

Remembering September 11, 2001. Tonight's picture is a picture that I took of our church during the week after 9/11/01.

Woody got up early (as usual) and went for a walk...this time his six-mile-route. He got interviewed by two policemen...they had been called about hearing a loud bang and and they wanted to know if Woody had heard it. (He hadn't.) Woody and I headed off to church this morning. We both taught...Woody taught his 6th grade boys' class and I taught my adult ladies' class. We came home and had lunch. Then we had a quiet afternoon. I had a VERY quiet afternoon...ended up taking a long nap. Woody has watched football, a library DVD, and has read. After I woke up I have done some work on the computer with embroidery designs. I had planned to do some actual sewing...but so far I haven't found the energy. It has definitely been a low-key day.

No comments:

Post a Comment