Tuesday, September 20, 2011

More Rain

Another rainy day...so I decided to brighten things up by getting a photo that I took back in the late Spring...one that I played with in my photo software. We had a good day of school. Tuesday is art lesson day. Today we did some weaving...paper and also we wove with some yarn. We talked about the warp and weft threads in a weaving. Everyone went home with a unique woven paper. We had fun...once again...they do love to art! Graham worked so hard on trying to finish the baby blanket and came close. He will definitely get it done next week. I had a dentist appointment today (not a favorite with me), but when I got there I wasn't on their appointment book...so I got a reprieve! Graham came over after lunch and worked on his multiplication tables with Goosey and then he did a bit more sewing on the baby blanket. Abigail joined us after a while. She enjoys coming over and playing games with Goosey. I made a chile relleno casserole to go with leftovers from our southwest wraps of last night. Woody waited for a break in the rain to walk to the prayer room at church. I'm going to go down and either stuff a pillow or work on some handwork while I watch Dancing With the Stars.


No comments:

Post a Comment