Tuesday, March 5, 2013

A Yummy, Rainy & Blustery Day!

Woody got up and walked early and is glad that he did as it rained a good part of the rest of the day. It has been very windy also. He just walked in from walking to the prayer room at church...so I guess he didn't get blown away! I worked upstairs most of the morning and when I went downstairs for lunch, Woody asked if I wanted to go to Chick-Fil-A (one has just opened in Tullahoma and we had a coupon for a free sandwich)and also for a Blizzard. Mmmmmm! Hard to turn down that offer...even in the pouring down rain! So off we went. I got a chicken sandwich and some of their waffle fries (Woody had already had a sandwich so no Chick-Fil-A for him...he didn't even steal a fry!) and on we went to Dairy Queen for their buy one medium Blizzard and get a second for 99 cents. We both got a Blizzard. Yummy! We don't eat out often so that was a treat--a double treat. I asked Woody if it was a date. He said, "If you want it to be." I made chili for our supper...all this rain and wind are ahead of some more cold weather...so chili sounded good...plus Woody ground the London Broil this morning...so it was a perfect time to make the chili. I did some tasting while making it, but am not really hungry for it...at least not tonight! I wonder why!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment