Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Windy Wednesday!

I guess that this wind is supposedly blowing Spring our way...but boy has it been cold today. It never got out of the 30's and with the wind felt so much colder. Woody took a four-mile walk after lunch. Shortly after he returned I left to work at the church library for a couple of hours. We continue to work on taking inventory. I have had another day of studying my camera and all its settings. We're looking forward to warmer temps...70's are predicted for the weekend...sounds good...we'll see if the predictions come true! Here's another photo taken with my new camera...this robin posed so nicely on the eave of our roof...yesterday's blog photos were taken with my little point-and-shoot (since it was in my purse when we headed off for our treats...I didn't want to risk getting the new one wet and my little one was protected from the elements since it is so small and fits in my purse so nicely!)

No comments:

Post a Comment