Friday, March 8, 2013

Housing War?

Even with a broken perch, this bird house seems to be much in demand...wonder who will win...bluebirds or sparrows...yesterday it was the bluebirds checking it out and today sparrows...maybe the blue birds wanted a perch! Woody is still feeling sort of puny due to allergies...or whatever. I drove a friend to her doctor appointment this morning and then the rest of the day I'm not sure what I did...except for taking a pretty good nap this afternoon! I did make Eggplant Parmesan for our supper. I planned to sew some more on the pinafore for Esther's doll...but so far...haven't! A pretty lazy Friday for both of us. It was pretty chilly this morning...but by this afternoon it had warmed up enough to feel quite good out in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment