Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Routine Wednesday!

My day started out with school first with Elijah, then Esther, then Joy, and then ended with Graham's sewing lesson. At some point in the morning, Woody finished the library book that we were both reading...guess I now have exclusive rights for reading it while it resides in our house...no more sharing! I ate lunch and got ready to head to the church library. I delayed my departure a bit to see if the smoke coming out of the Vatican was really white and if the bells would ring. And, white smoke it was and I heard the bells ring. I left before they announced the new Pope's name. I did guess that it would be a South American country...but thought that it would be Brazil...at least I guessed the continent right. Donna and I worked for a couple of hours in the church library...both of us kept busy the whole time...and accomplished something (we think!). I came home and sewed a little more on the pinafore for Esther's doll and then cooked some pasta to go with warmed-up leftover sauce...so an easy supper. Woody has read, rested, watched TV, and coughed today...oh, he did do some dishes and get the mail. Tonight's photo is a little memorial garden outside our library that one of the garden clubs in town planted in memory of one of my former Montessori School students. Always sad when one of my students dies way too young. Yesterday I learned that another of my students died in a training flight crash near Spokane, Washington on Monday. So sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment