Thursday, March 7, 2013

Blue Bird of Happiness!

This little blue bird was perched deciding about which house to choose! The wind was blowing...this little birdie's side weathers were blowing. It has been a quiet day around here today. Woody has pretty much stayed in his recliner. He is having allergy problems...or something...lots of drainage. He has had a dose or two of Benadryl...so that has him pretty sleepy! I have done a little of nothing! But have accomplished a bit...more camera study and I also have worked on Esther's doll's dress. The dress is finished...now for the pinafore! I have watched Food Network shows on my iPad while sewing. I never even stepped outside today...still brisk! Though, I do think that it made it into the 40's...barely...no rain, though...got to see the sun come through the windows. Tonight's picture was taken through our kitchen window.

No comments:

Post a Comment