Friday, March 1, 2013

Day of Firsts!

So on this FIRST day of March we have had several FIRSTS. Tonight's photo shows Graham and Abigail on their way for their FIRST orthodontist appointment/consultation. Tonight's photo is also the FIRST photo taken with my birthday present from Woody. UPS finally delivered the package around 8:30pm last night. I asked the UPS man how late they usually deliver...he said that he would probably be delivering till around 9:45pm! I got into the package pretty quickly and found the battery charger and battery so I could get it started charging...since can't use the camera till after it is charged. So I had to patiently wait to use the camera after patiently waiting for it to be delivered! So while patiently waiting I planned out what should be my FIRST photo and decided that it should be of Graham and Abigail...now we have a picture of what their teeth looked like today...and several years from now I will have to take a photo of what they look like after they have their teeth straightened. This camera is the reason that I had been researching cameras and checking out photos taken by various cameras. This is an updated version of the camera that I have...so new and more bells and whistles. Woody and I babysat this morning while Graham and Abigail (and their parents) went to the orthodontist...so I experimented with the camera on several little subjects next door! Elijah was the star of the FIRST movie that I took with my birthday present. Graham will be getting braces a month from today. Abigail will be starting out with a retainer-type appliance to get her mouth ready for braces once she has lost more of her baby teeth--probably a couple of years down the road for her braces. A while after lunch, Graham came over and we finalized an order for extra Lego parts that he needed--the rest of his birthday present. Then I took off to go to the pharmacy and run an errand. The pharmacy was also a FIRST for me...this is my FIRST day of being on Medicare and picked up my FIRST prescription using my Medicare prescription supplement...oh, boy......Woody didn't walk today as he said that he thought that it would get nicer/warmer...and it never did! While I cooked supper tonight, he went to the library in the car to return the 7-day book that I finished last night and that was due today. It has been spitting snow off and on all day. About the time that evening fell...more snow started falling and it is still falling. I don't think that we are supposed to get much, but still it is the FIRST snowfall of March! So that concludes a summary of our day of FIRSTS on this the FIRST day of March. (I forgot another FIRST...Graham's order was my FIRST order from Ebay (may be my last!).)

No comments:

Post a Comment