Monday, March 4, 2013

Blustery March Day!

The snowy photo is what we woke up to yesterday morning...more March snow! Today has been rather mild, but windy...the temps made it into the mid fifties...chilly with the wind! I know how chilly because I actually went on a short walk with Woody. After we got home from our walk around the block, Woody walked to the library and then ran an errand while out on his walk. While he was walking I played around with my camera...trying it out on tripods, trying different settings, etc. I sat on the front porch for a little while. I managed to "capture" this little tufted titmouse waaaaaaaay up in a tree. When the sun started setting I went out and took my first sunset pictures with my new camera. I have done a very little bit of cleaning today and the rest of the day I studied...my camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment