Saturday, March 9, 2013

Time Marches On!

Busy changing clocks throughout the house. I guess I am trying to make our internal clocks believe that it is an hour later than it is! "Maybe" I'll try to get to bed earlier tonight...then the time change won't be so hard...but I know that I probably won't! Once again, this is the time change that I really dislike as it makes me move an hour farther away from my family in AZ. And, it really isn't fair now as this time change isn't for just six months...but eight months. Oh, well...not much I can do about it...except pout...and I guess that won't do a lot of good! Woody is still not feeling well...really coughing...though cough medicine is helping him some. I just don't want him to break a rib! He did do the grocery shopping and made his Saturday trip to the library. But by the time that he got home he was really "done in!" He came in to rest before he brought the groceries in. In the end I brought the rest of the groceries in and also put them away. He has pretty much stayed in his recliner for most of the day. He has watched TV and DVD's that he got from the library. I have spent time studying...but this time not my camera...but tomorrow's Sunday School lesson. I did go outside and walk around our yard and take some pictures of flowers, plants, and birds. It was very pleasant out today. I made red clam sauce and linguine for supper. The next time that I blog (Monday) we will have lost an hour and I will have gained a year! Oh, boy... Well, guess I should go look around the house and see what clocks I have missed! I have surprised myself several times this evening when I look at clock clock and think that it is later than it is (at least for this evening).

No comments:

Post a Comment