Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The Sparrow Saw His Shadow!

And, since the sparrow saw his shadow that means...that the sun shone today!!!! Hip-hip-hooray! I sewed this morning...that is I cut out (not my favorite part of sewing!). I pretty much have the outfit cut out that I am going to make for Joy's doll. Then after lunch I headed to work in the church library for a couple of hours. We once again stayed busy the whole time...what we accomplished...well...like I said, we stayed busy the whole time...so we must have accomplished at least a little! I came home and Woody was still out on his walk. He ran an errand and made a public library visit. I'm about to join him downstairs to watch one of James Patterson's Alex Cross movies. It was really nice to see the sun today!

No comments:

Post a Comment