Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Sewing! Sewing!

This was a sewing morning. Joy was the most excited about it as she had her first lesson sewing on the sewing machine. For her first lesson she sewed on paper...following lines that I drew. She also learned how to turn a corner by pivoting. Joy did a great job for her first time! Abigail was thrilled when she finished the capris that she cut out for her doll our last sewing lesson. She was amazed that she finished a sewing project in just two sewing times with me. Graham opted out from a sewing lesson. He had finished his apron last week and wasn't ready to start another project. He voted to continue on a K'nex project instead and finished building a quite tall rocket ship. Esther and Elijah showed up to play with Goosey (Woody) while Graham was over here building with K'nex. I nabbed Elijah and we had his lesson with the Movable Alphabet. Graham is studying about the body in science and he was studying about nerves. So after I had the lesson with Elijah I sat down where Graham was building and explained a bit about my Transverse Myelitis...so he had a continuance of his science lesson on nerves from me. After lunch I headed off to get my hair cut and then stopped on the way home to pick up prescriptions for Woody and me at the pharmacy. When I got home I called to have Esther come over to read to me, but she was off on a date with her daddy! She came over later and finished another Dick and Jane book. Joy came over while she was here and we read stories after Esther finished reading to me. Esther had me read Little Bunny Foo Foo, The Real Story over and over and then when I felt that I had read it enough times she took it to Goosey to read a few more times! Woody headed off walking to the prayer room at church for his walk for the day. I'm ready to head to the recliner to read one of my four books that I have going. I now need to finish the e-book as I only have a couple of more days till it will disappear into cyberspace!

No comments:

Post a Comment