Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Anniversary Casserole

Twelve days ago it was birthday soup for my birthday. Today it is anniversary casserole for our 48th anniversary! I asked Woody wanted for our anniversary dinner and he asked or Company Tuna Bake, an old tried and true recipe. I laughed, though, when I was looking on the page that this recipe was on, I spotted right under it what I served for our first anniversary dinner: Cornish Game Hens and Rice Stuffing. A bit fancier meal than 47 years later! Woody headed off on his four-mile walk before he went grocery shopping today. While I was having school he headed off to the store. I had a usual Wednesday school day. Abigail finished up another zippered bag and we attempted to start on putting together the photos that I took step-by-step during the process of making a zippered bag. Now we plan to put them into a document so it will be able to follow...what stitch to use, what machine foot to use, etc. I pretty much did nothing for a while after lunch...taking advantage of another day off from the church library due to Spring Break. After I rested for a while I made our supper. We have eaten and now I am upstairs resting in my chair. We did hear from the tech who is working on the computer. He had a question for Woody...so at least we know that it is being worked on. Maybe I'll be back to posting pictures by tomorrow or the next day. Plus it will be very nice to be back on that computer for the blog. Typing on the iPad to do the blog isn't the easiest thing. Will be glad for a regular keyboard and larger screen...and ready to post pictures again...and look at the pictures that I took last week. I never got to look through all of them due to the computer being so slow. Looking forward to a faster, more cooperative computer. Woody thought about doing something today and realized that he couldn't do it because the computer was gone. I thought about a sewing project that I'm planning...can't do it without that computer...so definitely ready for it to come home!

No comments:

Post a Comment