Friday, March 17, 2017

Barns Coming and Going!

My friend, Marie, and I had the best time today driving through hills and valleys in Middle TN looking for barns. If you don't live in this area you have no idea how MANY barns there are...just about around every bend in the road. I have a lot of fodder for the blog for some time to come! And, we didn't just take pictures of barns. Stay tuned and I will share with you our fun picture taking day. Woody stayed behind and held down the fort. It was a good day to work in the yard. When Marie and I returned he was working in the neighbor's yard (Nathan and Kathy and family's) planting more grass seed. We had leftover Corned Beef and Cabbage (and potatoes, carrots, and onions) to keep with tradition of St. Patrick's Day. I wore green...not sure that Woody did...but I was nice and didn't pinch him. Children are away so no pinching from them either. Happy St. Patrick's Day 2017! Oh, and, this is my 2800th blog post...oh, my!

No comments:

Post a Comment