Saturday, March 18, 2017

Saturday

One of the things that I did this morning was to go through more of the pictures that I took yesterday. Tonight's photo is one of my favorites so far. I just realized that I missed an opportunity for last night's photo. I definitely should have posted pics of a green barn...we saw at least one yesterday...as a matter of fact one farm was pretty much all green buildings except for the house and it had a green tin roof! Woody did his usual Saturday errands: library, groceries (this time a stop at both WalMart and Kroger). This afternoon he went for a four-mile walk. I have done some laundry and some cleaning. I vacuumed in the living room and dining room and actually mopped the kitchen floor...and then guess who walked through with shoes that had dried mud on them (not me because I haven't been outside to get mud on my shoes and the neighbor grandchildren weren't home during the day today...so that pretty much leaves only one suspect. He did help me out with the vacuuming. He vacuumed the family room for me. So now the vacuum has come back upstairs to vacuum up little pieces of play doh! We can both say "not me" to being the reason to need to run the vacuum in the school room! Settling in for another quiet Saturday night in this Dorrell household.

No comments:

Post a Comment