Friday, March 3, 2017

Only Memories Left

At last I can say that there are only memories left of Christmas 2016! Today I traded out the every day dishes for the Christmas dishes that I still had out on the kitchen counter waiting to be put up on high shelves. I think that was the last job that required a step stool at least for the reason for putting away Christmas. I spent a good part of the day getting things back in everyday order. I vacuumed the living room and dining room, did some dusting, found everyday items and put them back where they belong. I still have the mantel in the family room and a small bookcase and corner tiered shelves to get back to "normal"...perhaps tomorrow...enough for today! Reading or needlework sound like the best tasks for me this evening. The house is looking so much better already...so good to see things back to "normal" and straightened up from the undecorating mess. Woody completed his monumental task of getting all the boxes back into the Christmas closet...so we have a hallway once again upstairs! Woody also worked in the yard some today and went on a four-mile walk. We are both ready for our recliners this evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment