Thursday, March 30, 2017

Thursday Doings

Thursday started out pretty much as usual. I had school time with Isaac and Joseph. Then it was reading time with Elijah, Esther, and Joy. It was Esther's long time today and she forgot for a while...but got over in time to do some more on her cross stitch picture and then worked a bit with Osmo and tangrams. While I was waiting for Esther to come over I got started on tomorrow's lunch. If things go as planned, we will have company for lunch tomorrow...more about that tomorrow! Woody spent a good part of the morning outside. He continues to work on both our yards (ours and Nathan and Kathy's). After lunch, I started doing a few things to get ready for tomorrow...a little dusting, a little vacuuming, a little mopping...in other words I'm not doing a lot of anything...as little as possible to get ready! These days that is about all the energy that I have to get ready for something (minimal energy!). Woody went for a four-mile walk this afternoon. I think that I napped for part of that walk! I left the vacuuming of the family room for Woody...and I just heard something that I couldn't figure out what the sound was...I have decided that perhaps it is the vacuum running below me! I have a couple more things to do this evening and then I will pretty much leave the rest to do in the morning. I can't believe how little of March is left! Once again I am reminded that time flies when we're having fun...and even if we're not!

No comments:

Post a Comment