Monday, March 13, 2017

Moo Day!

Woody had me take this photo on our photo taking jaunt last Friday. He wanted me to take it and send it to Joseph. Joseph loves cows! These cows were very interested in what I was doing. The moment that I stepped out of the car to snap their picture they started heading my way. Well, today has been sort of a regular Monday. I didn't have school as Nathan, Kathy and family didn't get back till late last night. I spent a good part of the morning getting caught up on church library tasks that could be done here at the house. Woody headed off on his four-mile walk this morning as he knew that rain was heading our way. While he was out walking, Isaac and Joseph came over and played for a while. Late morning Woody went to the Life Care and had Bible study with Jeff. Isaac and Joseph came back over a while after lunch and played in the school room for a while. It started raining while they were over here. Their mom and dad gathered them up when they came over to deliver my birthday present...flowers to plant...and candy to eat! Abigail borrowed our oven to cook a cheese cake. While Woody was at the Mondy night prayer meeting, I got our supper ready. We have eaten and Abigail just knocked on the door with a piece of cheesecake for each of us. Yummy! Good cook, Abigail! We are settling in with our cheesecake for a quiet Monday evening planning to stay warm and dry!

No comments:

Post a Comment