Thursday, March 9, 2017

Attempting Secrets!

Woody hustled around in the kitchen this morning attempting some secret baking. That's pretty hard to do when the smell of something baking comes wafting up the stairs! When he went for his four-mile walk this afternoon, I snapped the above photo of his secret baking project. He also made rye and whole wheat pancakes for our breakfast. He has spent a lot of time puttering around out in the yard today...doing a little of this and a little of that...shifting dirt from one place to another...raking and mulching leaves, etc., etc. I spent the morning puttering around in the sewing room. I'm a little farther on my sewing project. I'm easing back into my sewing...not pushing myself to get in a hurry...sewing for a little while and then stopping...and then "perhaps" getting back to it later. We are settling in for pretty much a "do nothing" evening...typical for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment