Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Besides Barns...

Besides barns on our photography trip, Marie and I saw some interesting livestock. Tonight's photo is an example...what a face...not the cleanest of the cows we saw! Today has been a pretty ordinary Tuesday. Tullahoma City Schools are back in session so Isaac spent the morning with me while his mommy went to her Bible study and Nathan and the rest had juggling practice. Isaac had a great morning in the school room and then we did some other things, but today he mainly wanted to work with the school equipment that we have. He did his weekly paid chore for me: vacuumed the stairs with my little Dirt Devil handheld vac. He started this job for me last week. He wanted to earn some money so I decided that this was a job that would help me out. Woody walked to the pharmacy to pick up a prescription for each of us. I think that he made that walk into a four-mile walk also, but not sure. He doesn't usually take a four-mile walk on Tuesdays because he walks to and from the prayer room at church on Tuesday evenings. That's where he is now (and thus I can't ask about a four-mile walk earlier in the day). He worked out in the yard a lot today. He continues to plant grass seed in the neighbor's yard (Nathan and Kathy's). I think that perhaps he is trying to prove the theory that the grass is really greener on the other side of the fence! I know that our other neighbor's yard is greener than ours. At this rate he will make ours look even worse than it already does. Our yard grows moss very well and at a point it will grow clover...but grass is hard to come by...though, he has been planting some of that grass seed in our yard. He is attempting to get grass to grow around the stepping stones that connect our house with Nathan, Kathy and the grandkids' house. I decided that I was going to do some sewing this afternoon. I got bogged down when one of my software programs for sewing wouldn't work due to the recent trip to the tech. I did manage to get it back to running...but was a bit stressed out when it was a bit stubborn and it looked like it was going to install a lower version than I had. But after wiping out any evidence that I had ever had it and redownloading it onto the laptop...in the end there it was again...correct version and all. I have another sewing software that I am sure had the same thing happen to it, but just couldn't face attempting to fix it today...as Woody says...don't do it till I need to use it. At least today's problem ended up as "all's well that ends well!" And, I did get one design stitched out for the project that I am planning. Oh, and no hail last night...just a lot of rain and lightning and thunder.

No comments:

Post a Comment