Saturday, March 25, 2017

Once Red

This morning I worked for a while on the pictures that I took last week on my friend and my "barn excursion." Tonight's photo stood out to me because you can tell that it was once a red barn and is now pretty much weathered gray. Woody started out the day working out in either our yard or Nathan and Kathy's. He ran his usual Saturday morning errands--library, Aldis, and WalMart. Isaac came over while I was working on pictures and stayed till lunch time. After lunch, I got busy putting the final touches on tomorrow's Sunday School lesson. I am teaching my ladies' Sunday School class in the morning. Woody went for a four-mile walk this afternoon. He got back just in the nick of time as the bottom fell out not long after he got home. It rained hard for a little while. Now it is just a gentle rain that I am hearing on the roof. Woody is settled in for the evening with March Madness and a book or two. I am ready to settle in too once I get everything packed up for tomorrow's lesson. Tomorrow's lesson should bring back memories of childhood...in several ways...and perhaps they will learn a new biblical fact or two that wasn't brought out to them all those years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment