Thursday, March 16, 2017

Thursday

Well, was going to blog early tonight...an hour and a forty-five minutes later here I am finally at the point that I can type something. I needed to get pictures uploaded from my cameras as tomorrow I am going on another photographic excursion and didn't want any pictures on any of the cameras. Well, the laptop continues to be slow as molasses. Woody plans to take it in next week to see if "things" can be speeded up (or whatever) on it. I figured that I would upload the pictures, choose a picture and then blog. Well, that is what I did but with a lot of steps that shouldn't have had to been taken. I have had a really lazy day. I didn't have school today and took advantage of a "down day" and did as close as nothing as possible. One thing that I did manage to do yesterday that I didn't mention yesterday was that I did get the newly emptied drawer in the kitchen filled with items from two other utinsel drawers. I think that it is going to help the over crowded conditions of those two other drawers and I "think" that we will be able to remember that there is another drawer to look for items in when we can't find something! Woody took a four-mile walk this afternoon. And, I guess my major effort of the day was try to make this laptop behave! We are both settled in for another dullsville evening. Tomorrow night I should have some new barn pictures to post. A friend and perhaps another and I are going off on a "barn picture taking" day...no telling what hiways and biways we may venture down. Hope that we find our way back...if I don't blog tomorrow night I am either lost out in the TN rolling hill country or...there are still computer problems...take your pick!

No comments:

Post a Comment