Friday, March 24, 2017

Pulled Pork & Yard Work

Tonight's title pretty much describes Woody's and my day...I made our recipe for pulled pork that just about took up my whole day and Woody worked a lot out in the yard. He helped Nathan and Kathy get some grass seed down before the rain that is supposed to come tomorrow. Isaac spent a good part of the morning and afternoon with me. He assisted me in getting all the ingredients in the pot for the pulled pork and then he played. He did wonder how many times I was going to have go and stir the pulled pork...a lot since I was constantly skimming fat, etc. for quite a few hours. We had pulled pork sandwiches this evening...once again very good. But I always wonder while I am preparing it if it is really worth all the effort! Woody walked four miles this morning before he got busy with working outside. We are now settled in for the evening. Woody said today that he was enjoying having a "new" computer...and, it really is acting very nicely once again. The tech told us not to expect too much in the way of it being very fast...but compared to the way it had been it is very speedy...at least to us, who know no better!

No comments:

Post a Comment