Monday, March 20, 2017

Spring Has Sprung

Happy first day of Spring! No photos till lap top gets back from its visit to the tech doctor. Woody dropped it off to see if there is any hope of it getting some speed back. And, hoping that it will be more cooperative when it gets back. After he dropped it off he headed to the Life Care Center to have Bible study with Jeff. I had school this morning...back to a normal school week. After lunch Woody, Elijah, and I headed off to Dairy Queen for free ice cream cones...DQ was giving them away for the first day of Spring. After we finished our cones, Elijah and I had his long time. Isaac helped me get supper tonight. Woody has just gotten home from Monday night prayer meeting. Sorry if there are any typos...very hard to correct in the format that I get for the blog when on my iPad. Blogs will probably be pretty short and sweet till laptop gets back. Tonight's picture would have been of a tulip--Nathan, Kathy and family gave me a tulip for my birthday and it bloomed today...pretty appropriate for the first day ofnSpring! A pretty yellow tulip--you will just have to imagine it!

No comments:

Post a Comment