Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Another Wednesday

I had a normal Wednesday for school. Abigail had her long time. She continued to work on her sewing notebook. After we printed out some more pictures that she needed, she typed up title pages for each of her projects. Usually they tell me what they want on the page and I set up the pages and type the information. This time I turned the typing over to Abigail since she is taking typing this semester. She was very happy to be able to do it herself...I was happy too! She started putting the pictures on the pages. She still has a couple project pages to finish and then the sewing notebook will be caught up. Woody went to do out mid-week shopping mid-morning. He got back as Abigail headed back home from her long time. I helped put away groceries, ate a quick bite and then headed to the church library. We got quite a bit done...work got underway on the next set of new books. And we went through some boxes that we had some things stored in...good job started. Woody has worked in the yard today. This morning Woody did some weeding and mulching. This afternoon while I was working at the library, he mowed the front yard. Mowing was his exercise of choice today. I fixed supper shortly after I got home. No sewing so far for me today. I did get some more done last evening. Thinking that I "might" do a little this evening. We have eaten and are now settling in for the evening...TV, books, puzzles, sewing, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment