Monday, April 24, 2017

Monday...Again!

Boy is it wet underfoot...but I think that the rains have passed at least for this round! We got a LOT of rain over the weekend. Woody went for his four-mile walk this morning...no rain delay today! Later in the morning he headed to Life Care Center to have Bible study with Jeff and visit with another friend. I had a different Monday morning as the children weren't here to have school. They and their parents had a program in Illinois last night. They got home early this afternoon. They have been enjoying their new driveway...skating, unicycling, skateboarding, etc. I have gotten underway with my latest sewing project. It is all cut out and the first stitches have been taken on it...machines are up and running! Mid-afternoon I put together a casserole for our supper tonight. We have eaten. Woody is at Monday night prayer meeting. I am planning to do a little more sewing. My online sewing purchases arrived in the mail today. I have already washed two of the fabrics so they are now in line waiting for my attention once I finish with what I am making. One of those pieces of fabric will become a skirt to go with the top that I am making. Lots to keep my sewing machine and serger humming!

No comments:

Post a Comment