Saturday, April 22, 2017

Rainy Earth Day 2017

It has rained....it has stormed...it has rained again and stormed again and again! Woody can vouch for the storm that awakened me this morning. He had already headed off on his walk after checking the radar on the TV. So much for that forecast! He ended up with a two-hour rain delay...sitting under cover at West Middle School! He was able to complete his four-mile walk and made it back home...eventually! He did his usual Saturday morning errands...today...Aldis and Kroger. While he was gone I cut out my top from muslin and sewed it together as I wanted to be sure of the fit. That is about as far as I have gotten on the top as I really can't sew while there are storms rolling through. I did start laying the pattern pieces out on the fashion fabric...I did cut out the part that is done from a contrasting color. Now just have to get going on getting the rest of the pieces cut out. I have read and napped on this rainy afternoon. As I type this, it is raining again. We get a little break and then it starts up again. I guess God is seeing that, at least, this part of Earth is getting a good drink for Earth Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment