Friday, April 14, 2017

Good Friday

Woody and I have both stayed pretty busy today. Woody walked six miles early this morning. Woody once again worked out in the yard quite a bit. He is getting ready for a load of mulch to be delivered tomorrow. I have done a little of this and a little of that in the house...some washing...some picking up...some cooking, etc. Woody made our lunch...tuna salad sandwiches...it's been a while since we have had tuna sandwiches and they really tasted good. He also made our supper...vegetable burritos. The cooking I did was a little preliminary cooking for our Easter lunch. I'm still using my right arm a bit gingerly...but I can do more with it than I could yesterday. Hoping that this bout with gout is working its way out of my system! Mid afternoon Woody and I went to WalMart. I needed to get a few things and he decided that he would do his usual Saturday shopping at WalMart today. I really can't drive with my bum right elbow...so that worked out...we killed two birds with one stone. This way he will be freed up to wait on his mulch delivery tomorrow morning. There is a delightful smell wafting its way up the stairs...Woody has a Sock-It-To-Me Cake in the oven. Our part of the dessert for Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment