Monday, June 26, 2017

May-Like Day in June!

What a beautiful day!  When Woody went on his walk early this morning, he needed a sweatshirt.  The humidity is even low...a very, very pretty day.  Woody had his usual busy Monday.  He went to the Life Care Center and had Bible study with Jeff and then visited with several church members who are residents there.  This afternoon he mowed a little.  And, this evening he went to the Monday night prayer meeting at church.

I feel like I have done nothing...and really haven't done a lot.  I started studying for the Sunday School lesson for this coming Sunday.  I did manage to gather all the thread spools together and get them put in their appropriate place...lots out due to so many sewing projects...all kinds...regular sewing and embroidery thread spools.  They are stored in various places...drawers, plastic cases, and with projects.  Good job done and my sewing machine table looks lots better without all the tangled thread that kept catching on things!

Melany has just called so guess I will close for now and catch up on her and Wade and Erin and Alex.

No comments:

Post a Comment