Saturday, June 24, 2017

Woody's Find of the Day!

Woody has an uncanny ability to find four-leaf clovers just by standing above a patch and spotting the one and only four-leaf clover in that patch.  I don't remember him ever bringing in a "sprig" of clover that has two four-leaf clovers on it.  I think that it was a first for him.  He put them in a bowl of water so they would survive for me to see them.  I decided that they were photo worthy!

Woody walked early this morning.  Later in the morning he went to the library and visited church members who are in the local hospital.  He has read, done puzzles, and watched TV.

I got up with intentions to clean up sewing messes created by my pillow making spree and also from Elijah's carry case that I made yesterday.  Well, as so often happens I got a bit distracted while putting things away.  I ended up making plans for my next sewing project rather than getting everything put away.  I still want to get all the embroidery thread and regular sewing thread that seems to have exploded all over my sewing room.  I did "almost" get my sewing cutting table cleared off before I put possible fabrics for this new sewing project on it.  The sewing table is hardly ever cleared for very long!  As soon as I publish this I am going to go over my notes for tomorrow's Sunday School lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment