Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Tuesday Doings



We've had a rather busy day today.  Woody did a lot of weeding and mulching today on the same garden.  He's now working on Nathan and Kathy's side of the garden.

I did a bit more gadabouting than usual.  This morning our Sunday School class had a brunch at the nome of one of our Sunday School members.  We had a great time as usual...catching up, eating, and just enjoying each other's company.  Twelve of our class members were able to come this morning. It was a very pleasant day...temperature-wise and part of us ate out on the patio enjoying the cool after yesterday's rains.  Afterward I stopped and ran an errand.  I can now stuff the pillows that I am making for the front porch.

After I got back home I went over to Nathan and Kathy's to check on Abigail.  Abigail had gum surgery this morning.  She seems to be doing well.  The dentist used a laser so her recovery time is supposed to be quicker than conventional method.  She had to have this surgery in order for her orthodontic work to be successful.  Tonight Kathy, Nathan, Graham, Joy, Esther, and Isaac are off on another ministry event...this time for a Vacation Bible School in a neighboring town.  Abigail didn't feel like going so I said that I would stay with her.  Elijah had a baseball practice and Woody said that he would take him to practice.  And, Joseph fell asleep just prior to them leaving for the church so he ended up staying here too.  I have been working on my Sunday School lesson while sitting here while children slept.  Abigail had a good snooze.  She is doing very well...enjoying her yogurt, ice cream, pudding, etc.

Woody came over after Elijah's practice and ended up taking Joseph out to swing before he went back home.  While Elijah practiced, Woody went to the prayer room at church. He is now back home and I will be over here till the rest of the Dazzling Dorrells arrive back at their abode.


No comments:

Post a Comment