Thursday, November 9, 2017

Back to Living Color!

It was fun using black and white photos for a few days...but I am ready for some color...especially at this time of the year.  This is the tree that we look at across the street when we sit on our front porch.  Not that we are doing a lot of sitting on the front porch lately...but the view is lovely as we come out of our house and look across the street.

Woody has stayed in today...no walk today.  He still isn't feeling all that well.  He is now having trouble with hearing due to his congestion, etc.  When the TV is on, I can hear it so well that I can almost understand what is being said...when I am upstairs!

I have spent the whole day making ornaments.  I am on my fourth one for today.  I didn't have school this morning because Kathy and the children went to our local community college to see a production of Charlotte's Web.  Nathan continues to work on their kitchen...and, progress is starting to be seen.  Today some new kitchen cabinets were being installed when Woody and I went over to check.

We have had problems with the internet most of the day...so I'm not going to make this very long as it may not post!

No comments:

Post a Comment