Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Finally

Finally I am able to log in to be able to blog.  I had about given up on our laptop opening up the blog this evening so was in the process of opening up the iPad to blog without a picture...and, what to my wondering eyes should appear...but the blog page on my laptop...guess it didn't want to give up ground to the iPad and decided to come through for me!

Woody spent some time outside this afternoon...blowing leaves...probably not the wisest thing for him to do since he already is having allergy problems and the leaves almost always give him problems...oh, well...
He chose not to walk to the prayer room this evening so drove instead and just returned.

I have worked around the house again today.  And, once again I haven't gotten into my sewing room except for a very short time...to choose the thread colors for Joseph's Christmas ornament...but so far haven't gotten the machine turned on.  But I can say that the upstairs bathrooms are clean, the downstairs has been vacuumed and the kitchen has been mopped.  So I did accomplish something today.  But didn't accomplish getting any closer to being finished with Christmas sewing.

I did talk to Melany this evening and we made plans for Thanksgiving.  This year for the first time in many years we are going to have our family Thanksgiving on the actual Thanksgiving Day.  Melany, Wade, Erin and Alex have a family wedding reception to attend on the Saturday after Thanksgiving (our usual turkey day for the family).  I will have to rethink since I won't have those extra couple of days for preparation!  We also talked about when we might get together for our family Christmas.  So looks like it really is 'Tis the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment