Monday, November 27, 2017

Monday After Thanksgiving

It has been a pretty busy day as we attempt to get back into routine after the Thanksgiving holiday.  I had school with Joseph for a little while and then Woody claimed him as he had gotten a movie about wild cats at the library.  They watched that for a while and then Joseph headed home.  I read with Elijah and then Esther and then Joy came for her long time. Joy completed some more blocks for her lap-size quilt.  Perhaps a never-ending sewing project!?!  While I was reading with children, Woody took Kathy and Isaac and Abigail to the pediatrician. While they were seeing the doctor, Woody went to Life Care and had Bible study with Jeff and visited with another friend.  He headed back to pick them up and stopped at the pharmacy to pick up the prescriptions for the children.  Looks like a strep bug has gotten into their household.  I understand that it is going around town.  It looks like Elijah is also puny with it.  Abigail also has a sinus infection.  Hopefully it doesn't go through the whole family!

This afternoon, I gathered my thoughts together to head out to do some Christmas shopping.  I went next door before I left to check out the floor that they were working on in their living room.  When Kathy found out that I was going shopping she came along.  She is still wearing a boot so can't drive.  We both managed to find what we were looking for at WalMart.  I think that this shopping trip completed my shopping for the Arizona gifts...maybe...though, I do have one more idea that may take me on a short shopping trip tomorrow.  Now to get busy wrapping what I have gotten and/or made.

Woody has gone to Monday night prayer meeting and hasn't returned.  I am thinking about getting the gifts organized to wrap after I finish blogging...though my energy level is starting to run down.  All I can say is that November is coming to an end all too quickly!  Christmas will be here before I blink many times!  Gulp!  'Tis the season!


No comments:

Post a Comment