Thursday, November 30, 2017

Waving Good-bye to November

I've been having trouble getting logged onto the internet so I will blog quickly while we have a connection!

I had school as usual for a Thursday.  Elijah and I read and then he helped me with decorating for his long time today.  He was a big help clearing tables, shelves, etc. and putting the things on the dining room table.  I found the Byers Carolers first and started putting them out...of course...I haven't come across all "their boxes" so that part of the decorations isn't complete till I find the rest of the boxes...but at least well underway in the living room.  The only thing that I actually completed was the shadow box in the kitchen.

Woody got his four-mile walk in today.  The temperatures have been very pleasant.  This evening he and I went to the annual Deacons/Widows Banquet at church.  We had a delicious meal, good fellowship, and heard a young girl (12) sing for our entertainment.  She has a beautiful voice.

Tomorrow Marie, Carolyn and I have plans to go off on another photo excursion...I'm sure that barns will be a major focus for this trip.  Wonder if we will find some Christmas barns!?!  'Tis the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment