Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Life is Just a Bowl of Cherries!

The last day of the seven day black and white challenge.  I thought this just as a positive statement about life in general...but then realized that it had another meaning for me...dark cherries are supposed to be good for people with gout...so guess this could have that meaning when looked at through my eyes!

Woody is feeling much better today.  All the meds seem to have gotten to work pretty fast.  He slept pretty well last night.  Woke up early and decided to go to the church to the prayer room since he missed his time yesterday.  He also made a couple of visits to church friends to deliver literature and to check up on a friend who had had surgery.

I had a usual Wednesday school day.  Esther got back to work on her apron today.  She is coming right along, but with just sewing on it one hour a week it is going to take a while.  I am hoping that she can get in an extra sewing session or two so she will have a new apron when it is time for them to do their Christmas baking.  After school, I ate a quick lunch and then turned around and headed to church to work in the library.  We got busy and got quite a ways in processing this new stack of books.  I came home and got started on the next ornament.  I am still working on that one.  This is one of the more time consuming ornaments.  But it is almost finished.  I'm on the last color change.  And, another will be put in the stack of those completed.  I guess that it is time to head back to finish it and decide if I have it in me to make another one tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment