Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Errand Runner!

Woody kept busy either running errands for me today or visiting friends from church or raking or blowing leaves.  I got the box all ready to go to Arizona...except we didn't have packaging tape to close up the box nor did we have any mailing labels.  So his first errand for me was to purchase those items so I could get the box totally ready to be mailed.  He visited with one of his deacon family members and later in the morning he visited with other church member friends.  While he headed off for one of his visits, I got the box ready to be mailed.  By the time he got back it was time for me to go to work in the church library.  Donna and I got several more books ready for circulation.  Not long after I got home, Woody headed off to the Post Office to mail the Arizona package and get some Christmas stamps.  Hip Hip Hooray!!!! I am so glad that their package is on its way.  This is the first time in some time that we have gotten it in the mail before December 1.  I did have school with Joseph and Isaac and read with Elijah and Joy.  Abigail still hasn't gotten totally over her sinus infection so didn't have her long time today.

Woody exercised running errands...but mainly raking and blowing leaves.  When I got back from the library the driveway was piled high with leaves...and he had to move them before he could pull the car into the garage.  The leaves are definitely thick under foot...about knee deep in places!

Well, now that the Arizona package is off, it is officially time for me to get busy and decorate the house.  I thought I would start tonight, but I am lacking the energy at the moment.  Though I may get a second wind.  I thought that I might start clearing off surfaces tonight so when I find decorations I can put them out.  We'll see if that gets accomplished or not...'tis the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment