Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Welcome, November!





Isaac decided that he would do some button sewing with his sewing kit this morning towards the end of his school time.  I remembered that Woody had a shirt that needed a button sewn on and Isaac fit that job description!  He did a great job and found that it was a bit harder to sew a button onto an actual garment than it is to sew one on a square of fabric.  Woody was glad to find someone willing to do the job!  

We have had a fairly normal Wednesday. Woody walked early this morning. I only had school with Joseph and Isaac as the older children had some place to be this morning.  Esther did come over for her long time and we got underway once again with her apron.  She was very happy that she accomplished sewing a pocket onto the front of her apron.  After lunch, I headed to the church to work in the library for a couple of hours.  When I got back from the library, Woody and I headed off on a mission = free taco day at Taco Bell because someone stole a base in the World Series.  Woody has been watching the World Series games so knew about Taco Bell's free give away today between 2 and 6pm.  Woody went to church tonight for a Bible study class about the Protestant Reformation...500 years since.  I have been trying to get myself into the sewing room to make an ornament or two this evening.  Writing the blog has gotten me into the sewing room so maybe I will now stay here and accomplish a thing or two...time is ticking...I've got to get a move on it if I am going to get ornaments and a few other things made before Christmas...part need to be done early enough to be shipped...so those are the ones I am concentrating on at the moment.  Yesterday I finished looking through my machine embroidery designs and chose ones that I might like to make this year for gifts.  At least they are now all in one folder on my computer and I don't have to keep looking through folders.  Now to get the machine humming!  

No comments:

Post a Comment