Tuesday, May 15, 2018

A Coming and Going Tuesday!

Tuesday has come and just about gone.  Woody walked early and went to the prayer room since he knew that we had a busy evening.  I had school...last "full" day of school for this school year.  Abigail and Joy split the long time today and read in the books that we have been reading together.  Abigail finished hers.  Joy and I got about half-way finished with the Nancy Drew book that she is reading.  She will now go on and finish it on her own.  Tomorrow I am just going to have Joseph and Isaac's school times and then summer vacation can begin!!! Woo Hoo!  A time teacher's love to kick up their heels (if only I still could!).

Not very long after lunch, I headed to the church with my potato salad. When I left, Woody was out having batting practice with the softball girls, Joy and Esther.  The pitching machine is for both baseball and softball.  While the mission group ladies went to the graveside service, I cut pies and waited for other food to arrive.  I was there for about 1 1/2 hours.  I got home thinking that we were going to a funeral visitation but in the end we didn't go.  So only one funeral today.  And, we also had only one balll game.  Joy and Esther's game was played even though it did rain some before and during the game.  But Elijah's game got called due to rain.  We are now home and ready to settle in for the evening...almost too much coming and going today!

No comments:

Post a Comment