Saturday, May 26, 2018

Strange Happenings

I can't get into blogspot.com on our laptop.  It keeps taking me to a sign in page that has nothing to do with the blog page.  So for today I will just post here and see if I can figure out what is going on later.  So no picture tonight.

Woody walked six miles this morning.  Later in the morning he ran a couple of errands for me and also went to the library.  I finished my Grisham book last night so figured that I could get back to doing other things than just want to read!  Well, he brought home the 17th book in a series by James Patterson that I have read all but the 17th...so now I want to read that!  I did get some cooking done today.  I got the Boston Baked Beans ready for Monday's family cookout.  And, I hardboiled eggs for the potato salad and deviled eggs for Monday.  I will get the potato salad put together tomorrow after church so it will have time for the flavors to meld and get good and cold for Monday's lunch.  I also did get everything cut out for the doll dress.  I reconfigured several pieces as I didn't think that they had come up with the best way to put the dress together...time will tell if my changes work!  Woody made a zucchini, tomato and onion dish for our supper.  I loaded the dishwasher before coming upstairs and it sounds like Woody is tackling the ones that don't go in the dishwasher.  I'm ready to sit.

Isaac has continued to work on riding his bike.  This is the most determined I have seen him in learning a new task.  His daddy told him that it would take about three days for him to learn and he is trying to keep to that time schedule!  By the end of the day he had definitely improved over yesterday...a lot less tipping over!  He worked on starting off on his own, steering, and stopping without crashing. Determination!!  And, it is paying off!  Graham said, "Now if he would just learn to juggle!"  Isaac isn't as motivated about juggling as the others have been!

Well, I guess I will publish this.  Melany is texting me about Wade's dad...he's about same as  yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment