Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Beautiful 2nd Day of May!

We again had a beautiful day.  Woody has spent a lot of time outside doing various jobs in the yard.  He has mowed, raked, picked up sticks and leaves, etc.  I had a usual Wednesday of school with the neighbor grandchildren.  Joseph had his time with me and then the readers met me on the front porch and we read in the glider and watched birds.  Esther had her long time today.  She got farther along on her top for her doll...almost finished.  I ate lunch and then went to the church to work in the library for a couple of hours.  Donna and Fran joined me and we accomplished various library tasks including choosing some titles for our next book purchase.  I meant to stop at WalMart on the way home, but forgot to.  I wanted to get some seeds for the goldfinch which have found our yard.  After getting home, I sat on the front porch and read and snapped some bird photos.  Tonight's blog photo is one that I took today.  I am pretty pleased with my new lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment