Monday, May 21, 2018

Monday Rolls Around...Again!

Woody walked early again this morning.  Later in the morning he went to the Life Care Center and spent most of the rest of the morning there...getting home in time for lunch.  I spent most of the day on cleaning up sewing messes...mainly in the guest room where the children have their sewing lessons.  I'm trying to get all my notions, etc. back in "my" sewing room!  I made a hat for Esther's doll to match the outfit that she had made.  I had told Esther that I would make the hat so that was part of the clean up.  Of course now some of what had been in the guest room sewing room is now on my cutting table...and, that had been just about cleaned off.  Now I just need to put away pattern pieces and toss giblets of fabric and decide if there are any pieces that are large enough to save for appliques and other small things.  We did a pretty good job of using up two different fabrics by making the top, capris, and hat for Esther's doll. Do to all the sewing projects of one sort or another that the girls and I have done there is quite a lot of sorting that needs to be done of all sorts of fabric leftovers.  Right now they are residing in a bag and I need to get into that bag and sort through it and put them where they need to go = small scraps, large scraps, types of fabric, or file thirteen!

Woody went to ball practice at 5pm and then to the Furnace Room Prayer meeting and just got home.  We put off eating till he got home...so a late supper for us...which seems to happen more and more often these days in our busy lives.  I made a casserole for our supper and it is waiting on the stove so I will post this and go see to his supper!

No comments:

Post a Comment