Friday, May 11, 2018

Friday Night Baseball!

Woody and I have just returned from Elijah's ball game.  Elijah's team lost, but it was a good evening at the ball park. It was a bit warm at the start of the game, but once the sun went down it was very pleasant. I made our supper prior to the game or I knew that we wouldn't eat till very late.  I ate prior to the game and Woody waited till after (though, I am having another piece of chicken as I write this).  I had some leftover pasta sauce so decided that it would be a good time to make Chicken Parmesan.

This morning Woody and I went to Lowes and WalMart to look for herbs to plant in my herb containers.  We found a couple, but there wasn't a lot of choice for herbs at either place.  I guess we waited too long...but it is just now time to be able to plant the without concern of cold getting them.  We found dill and marjoram and Woody had already gotten us some rosemary.  Now to find some basil and thyme.  I think that our oregano from last year is going to come back and Woody planted some parsley a couple of weeks ago that seems to be coming up.

Then early afternoon Woody made a trip to Kroger for his weekly grocery trip.  He went to Aldis yesterday and didn't have anything on the list that he needed to get at WalMart so he didn't have as much running around as he usually does.

Early this morning Woody walked six miles.  Looks like he is getting back on a walking schedule.  

No comments:

Post a Comment