Friday, May 4, 2018

Play Ball...Again!

Coach and his son!








We just got home from Elijah's ball game.  The team left much happier tonight than they did the last game since they won tonight's game.  Lots of hitting and good pitching tonight.

Woody did our weekly grocery shopping this morning.  I put the groceries away when he got back home.  Woody did quite a lot of work out in the yard today mowing, raking, etc.

I did some more porch sitting after I filled up the goldfinch feeder.  While I was sitting out there we once again had quite a few birds come to eat.  I never saw any goldfinch today. Hopefully they will get word about the full feeder!

I have been doing quite a bit of reading over the last week.  I hadn't read much for a while so I guess I am making up for lost reading time.  I do seem to have a touch of gout.  Hopefully I have nipped it in the bud by taking my gout rescue med starting last night not long after I realized what the pain in my foot probably was.  So far it doesn't seem to be getting worse and I was able to go to the ball game tonight.  I have managed to get a couple of loads of wash done today.

The weather has definitely warmed up.  According to Weather Bug it got to 79 today. This is the first time that our upstairs felt quite warm to me.  I have been running the ceiling fan in our room for the last couple of days.





No comments:

Post a Comment