Thursday, May 31, 2018

Sue's Flowers


I took tonight's blog photo while house sitting during my friend Sue's funeral.  They were just so pretty blooming in their sun room that I couldn't resist taking a photo of "Sue's Flowers."  My house sitting duties went very well and the hours passed quickly thanks to reading, watching HGTV, and visiting with my friends as they dropped off food for the family's supper.  They should be well fed!  The ladies in our class are good cooks!  And, all fixed plenty. We all loved Sue!  She will be greatly missed. Sue followed my blog and enjoyed my photos so I feel that posting a photo of one her flowers is a fitting tribute to her this evening.

Woody waited to walk later in the morning due to rain passing through early this morning.  I think that he said that we got 1/2" of rain this morning.  We walked four miles after I left to house sit.  Before I got home he had a doctor appointment.  This appointment was for lab work prior to his appointment with his nephrologist next week.  They are just keeping watch on his kidneys since they have taken a hit due to medications he was while fighting melanoma.   The nephrologist is just keeping a close watch on Woody's kidneys.  I think that this has become a monthly test.

Not long after I got back home this afternoon, Woody announced that he had baseball practice with Elijah's team this evening.  He hasn't returned from practice yet.  The baseball season is almost over...just a couple of games and then a tournament.  He just came in the door.  I guess we are now ready to settle in for a quiet evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment