Monday, May 7, 2018

Another Monday!

This robin is just waiting a turn to fly in a worm for the robin family babies that live up in the gutter on the corner of Nathan and Kathy's house.  I attempted to get a picture of the baby robins today.  I haven't looked at today's pictures yet.

I had a usual Monday school day with the neighbor grandchildren.  Joseph and then Isaac came over for their time.  All the readers sat on the front porch and read outside (and checked out the birds that happened to stop by during their reading time).  Abigail had her long time.  She finished another zipper bag for a friend.
While I was having school, Woody went to the Life Care to have Bible study with Jeff and then to visit with several other residents.  Later he worked some in the yard pushing the mower and doing some raking.  He has read, worked cross word puzzles, etc.  This evening he had ball practice with Elijah's team.

My gout has gotten better....so never really bad this time...thank goodness!  I just felt really tired yesterday...read and rested most of yesterday.  This afternoon I rested for a while and then worked on getting supper ready.  Isaac and Joseph came over and stayed during baseball and softball practices.  They ended up taking their bath over here and then we read stories for a while.  They are back home now.  Woody is downstairs having a late supper after ball practice and Monday night Furnace Room prayer meeting.  I'm ready to head to my chair and rest and read some more.  This Monday is about to come to a close!

No comments:

Post a Comment